• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who needs M105A2 trailer dataplates??

Artillerydan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M105A2 Data Plates and other data plates

OK here is what I would want from the group. I would like to get as many pictures of original M105A2 plates. When I make plates I want to see every variation. Its a matter of making this stuff as correct as possible and also the best looking plate. My M101 series plates are a variation of all the original plates I had, and comming up with a plate that looks great and fixed any of the errors on original plates. YES original plates can have errors.

So send Pictures of originals to artillerydan@cox.net

Dan Parmley Jr.
XMVPA-7411
1952 - USMC M37 - Restored
194? - M2 Halftrack - Unrestored
1960 - XM34 Little John Rocket Launcher - Need original rocket
1985 - M1028A2 CUCV - Unrestored (For Sale)
2001 - M-Gator - Under Restoration
1988 - M116A3 (trailer) - Unrestored
1952 - M104 (trailer) - Unrestored
www.mvdataplates.com
artillerydan@cox.net

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All,

If you have tried to restore your M105A2 manufacturer/serial # dataplate with NSN 2320-00-141-8050, you may of noticed that there are NONE availible.... This thread started with the great guys over at www.mvdataplates.com saying if they get some interest, they will do a run of plates..

Bottom line, if you have real interest in getiing a new M105A2 dataplate for your resto, post here, please.

I gotta belive that M105A2 dataplates with the 2320-00-141-8050 NSN would be a BIG seller, seeing how every M105A2 made after 1975 has/needs one... It's the only M105A2 plate you guys dont have... No need for a whole new set, just the manufacturer plate with NSN, delivery date, ect.. I've contacted ALL the manufacturers of the 1980's on up 105A2's and they dont have any.. None at Turtle Mountain, Stevens, Parkhurst, or Eastern Tech..

Bottom line, if you have real interest in getiing a new M105A2 dataplate for your resto, post here, please.

A show of hands guys??????

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lane, email that to Dan at the link in the first post. Want to make sure he gets an accurate count.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks