• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MadDawg308's and Jdobyns' trip to Colemans - Feb 2nd

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some of you must feel that I am a rep of Coleman's Surplus or something, with all the trips I make there, and all the pictures I take. Well, I'm not, but I DO like cruising the yard. What's left of it, anyways. There are some interesting things there, and as long as ya'll want me to keep showing the pics, I'll keep posting them.

jdobyns and I went up there together on Friday to take a look at some things. Walked into a couple areas of the yard even I have never walked before, and took a few snapshots. Once again, my camera's batteries froze in the 20 degree weather, and I couldn't take too many before the batteries died. Sorry...

Attachments

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
$1000 for a stripped out MKT?? Sure..... Maybe with the cabinets and everything else thats supposed to be in there, but stripped??? :jumpin:

area52

Man if that was within driving distance of me, I would be broke!! Please let me know when you are going back to the fabled land of military vehicle surplus. I am interested in some 5 ton parts if they be cheap enough.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Emmado,

Around here scrap alumninum is bringing .72 cents a pound. A MKT has a lot of it.
They could probably scrap it out for almost a grand.
That price doesn't seem too out of pocket to me.
The way the sides drop down to make a floor that trailer would make a nice Command Post if you could have sides fabbed up for it.
Just my 2cents .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks