• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pioneer Tool Trailer M116?

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Who has access to LOGSA? I and several other SS members have Pioneer Tool Trailers, I have been looking for my hard copyof the manual for months! And here it is on LOGSA...but I need a password to access it! Anyway can some one look up the TM below and make some copies available to all of us?????
Thanks,
James G.

063496 TM 5-5180-220-12&P 2 B PORTABLE ELECTRIC TOOLS TRAILER MOUNTED AIR DROPPABLE TOOL OUTFIT MODEL 3240 PART NUMBER 13217E0400 (NSN 5180-00-289-9569) (5180-00-914-2572) (FOR MAP USE)

papercu

Manual

I've been looking for years.
It’s a restricted manual, the powers that be has determined that we lowly civilians cannot look at their power saws and assorted hand tools because of National Security.
Anyone that does have access to those type of manuals wouldn’t/shouldn’t risk getting into trouble over downloading a copy.
I’m thinking I did see a SB for d/l that list the contents of the trailer. You might try there.

papercu

Tool trailer

The LOGSA site is back working now or at least at the time of this posting but the manual is still one that needs a password to download. You'll need to find a paper copy. Wayne

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Tool trailer

Just called them and they are still having problems with the site this TM should not be locked I have an account and still can not access any of the ones I do normally for my job. They are still trying to fix this so keep trying.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Tool trailer

Thanks, David, it would be great to have a electronic copy, especially since I can't find my paper one!!!
James G.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks