• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got a 1962 404.114 Unimog

PaFarmer

I added another military truck to the collection. It needs some love. Other than the civilian ignition, it is stock. The inside of the windshield frame and a few spots where the paint chipped off, have bright white paint. There is yellow over that and green on top. I plan to wheel it and run it around. I will give I a good sanding and paint it all green. I do not fit in the cab with the stock top, so I plan to bend up a cage for the cab and a separate cage for the front of the bed which has a seat bolted in with four point harnesses.

Here are some pics:
http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/...-A27E-9303B5396786-10990-000008DD9155A415.jpg

The stock cargo cover was in bad shape. A spare 105 trailer cover fits great.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks