• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

JBLM Recovery Help.

Olywadan

So I hate asking for help, but my EUC cleared a lot faster for my m105 than I thought it would. Which is good, but... I have my master cylinder and air pack removed and working on rebuilding them, have to redo the wheel cylinders, and have a massive air leak that i can't pin point until i get everything put back together. I still haven't received my MC rebuild kit in the mail yet either.

The trailer needs to be picked up by the end of the week and I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this. I'll spot lunch and money for fuel.

Thanks in advance.

hwcurtice

So I hate asking for help, but my EUC cleared a lot faster for my m105 than I thought it would. Which is good, but... I have my master cylinder and air pack removed and working on rebuilding them, have to redo the wheel cylinders, and have a massive air leak that i can't pin point until i get everything put back together. I still haven't received my MC rebuild kit in the mail yet either.

The trailer needs to be picked up by the end of the week and I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this. I'll spot lunch and money for fuel.

Thanks in advance.
Wish you had asked yesterday....

Olywadan

Dan-
Just talked to Mike and it sounds like it would be easier for him to take it to your place since he is heading that way anyway. It shouldn't be to long, just until I get the brakes back up and running. Greatly appreciate it.
-Dan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks