• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cherry Point pickup

F18hornetM

Picked up our winnings yesterday at Cherry point. All went well except the directions to the place aren't very good.
The GL employees [David and Randy]that helped us were very nice and we were only there a few minutes, loaded and gone.
So, if you win anything at Cherry point, its not real hard to pickup.

CGarbee

Great news!
Of course, I'll admit that I always have FrankUSMC pick up my stuff from Cherry Point since he is there every day...that means that I get to spend an entire day at his place checking out his stash of stuff when I do go down to get my winnings... :)

Was it the directions to the base or the directions to the GL location once you got to the base that need clarification?

F18hornetM

The GL directions to the base were completly off, I used mapquest instead. Also once on base the number of the building they send you to, is not the building GL is in. Its behind that building. No big issues really, just a little running around looking for it. It was a 13 hour round trip for us. Loved watching the planes take off.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks