• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vintage Wiringof Maine

dabtl

Just got in the wiring for the M135.

Works of art, all I can say. I had them put the turn signal harness in to make it a little safer to drive.

Just gorgeous wiring.

hippiedude

How much for the wiring ? Just nosey.. I got a m211 I want to put brake & blinker lights on...Plus some of my wires are in bad shape.....

dabtl

The brake and blinker lights require an extra wire to the right rear. I am going to use an additional old style left light on the right side for the blinker.

I got everything from the cab back, turn signals added and from the cab forward. I have the cab harness, nos, but I may order one from Vintage if the quality comparison is really bad. That cost $580 and additional cab harness is $275.

This is really pretty wiring, a nice install diagram and instructions comes with it.

dabtl

My turn signal harness is built into the harness in the rear and front. Neat install, it would appear. I will get around to it this Summer probably.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks