• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

38x11x16 michelins

GubNi

I have over 150 of these tires. They come with 3 part rims and a solid rubber beadlock-runflat. The lug pattern is unusable for anything more than a rock ring. The center hole measures over 8 inches across. The tires are Michelin XL and XZL tires on 16x6.5 rims. They are regroovable at for an additional 3/8 inch of tread once they wear slick. They are load range E tires. They have no dry rot or sidewall damage and range from 3 to 5 years old.

These are 16" tires, not 16.5" tires. They will fit on stock 16x7 or 16x8 wheels.

Price is based on tread depth measured with a cheap caliper. Numbers are percent of one inch. 4/10 means 40% of one inch or 13/32 of tread in the center of the tire. Price is per tire and they all come with rims. I will ship them.

Want to buy some? Reply to this thread, PM me, email me, or call 423-737-0265 -- Shawn

New tires! I have four 5.5/10 XL tread with michelin logo on tread surface $600 for the set pic
5/10 XL tread $125 pic
4/10 XL tread $100 pic
3/10 XL tread $65 pic
2/10 XL tread $35 pic

New tires! I have six 7/10 XZL tread tires for $1500 (won't split up set) pic
6/10 XZL tires $200 pic

Here's two pics of the XL tread design.

Here's three pics of the XZL tread design.

This is what one of the rims look like after the tire has been taken off. I used a bumper jack, a pry bar, and a few other common tools to take the tire off. If you buy them I will be glad to give you phone support on how to take them off the rims. The whole in the center is about 8.75" across and the lug pattern seems to be 8x10.75" This was measured with a carpentry tape measure so may not be precise, but it's close. The second picture is from the back and includes the two lock rings and plactic tire protector.

M1075

Wow, nice find. I really like the way you have listed the different tread amounts with a picture of each. Put these on ebay and I'm sure you will come out well!

GubNi

Re: RE: 38x11x16 michelins

M1075 said:
Wow, nice find. I really like the way you have listed the different tread amounts with a picture of each. Put these on ebay and I'm sure you will come out well!
Thanks, I do sell them on ebay, but only one set at a time takes awhile.

Elwenil

RE: Re: RE: 38x11x16 michelins

Might want to post this in the Classifieds section before the mods pick on you. You can use the link over to the left.

GubNi

Re: RE: Re: RE: 38x11x16 michelins

Elwenil said:
Might want to post this in the Classifieds section before the mods pick on you. You can use the link over to the left.
Thanks, I posted it there, but says pending.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RE: Re: RE: 38x11x16 michelins

Yessir, please use the classifieds for buying and selling. It is OK to put a teaser post in the appropriate forum, but please ask people to send any questions to your email or PM box. This helps keep the forum un-cluttered and the classifieds all together in one place. Thanks!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Re: RE: Re: RE: 38x11x16 michelins

GubNi said:
Elwenil said:
Thanks, I posted it there, but says pending.
Ooops, I think we were posting at the same time! No problem GubNi!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks