• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

105 Tail lights

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hooked up my 105 to the M35 and started checking lights before i left. It's been a while since i needed the trailor. The brakelights don't work of the service drive is on. But they work fine if the swith is set to stoplights. The truck's lights work perfectly. I have installed a complete front and rear wiring harness on the truck since the last time i used the trailor. I'm going to hook the truck to a friends trailor this weekend to rule out the truck. All other lights work great, blackouts,turn signals, parking lights. Any ideas? Mabye a ground problem? Do the trailor lights ground through the pindle or the plug? Thanks.

Barrman

Wire 90 on the truck side of the plug is the ground wire for the trailer harness. It is in position D. Which is on the bottom drivers side of plug standing at the truck tailgate and looking at the truck.

Barrman

No problem, I just happened to have a recepticle on my desk. by the way, wire 90 is only about 6" long. It should be looped back to the recepticle mounting screws for grounding or another bolt just for that purpose real close to the recepticle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks