• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Field Trip! West Georgia Tactical

rmgill

There's some folks out in Carrolton Ga that are restoring several M114 Cav Scout APCs. I've made a contact and gotten an invite out. How many guys would like to go out there to look and see the armor?

http://www.wgtactical.com/

Anyone want to go?

ps. My Deuce and trailer are in PA with the Dingo.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Re: RE: Field Trip! West Georgia Tactical

gasser said:
I maybe up for it, depends on the timing and such.

-graham
:ditto:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Sounds like another meeting of the "Dixie MV Mafia".
That's closer to me than Hotlanta. Let me know when you get the logistics worked out. How about a cookout with hot dogs etc.?
We could all bring something to feed the "kitty".
That's ADR's stomping ground also.

rod

Hey wreckerman,

Are you the fellow that I and my 5 yo nephew met and talked to at the Veterans Day parade in Bham in November? We were the ones driving the Mule with the 30cal MG mounted on it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks