• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Working M37 --- "Woods Woogie"

SasquatchSanta

Given that it's the dead of winter and I have a severe case of cabin fever I'd like to bring back a little bit of summer ---- if only for a few minutes.

Here are a few pictures of an M37 I built over ten years ago to use on a piece of remote lake property that I purchased.

Everything imaginable on this truck is new including twin lockers. It spent three years in the woods serving as a work station and a lockable toolbox. The cargo area is equipped with a lockable 2X8 plank decking cover so it made a great place to store tools, jerry cans, chainsaws, etc..

As you can see from the pictures, I built a road in an area that had never seen a wheel.

Now that it's back on the mainland and being driven on the road around the Orr & Crane Lake MN area it's been equipped with Denman radials and 583 gears

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks