• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DEARBORN, MICHIGAN needs Vehicles for parade

11ACR-LT

The City of Dearborn, MI is looking for Military Vehicles for their Memorial Day parade on Monday, 28 May 2007. I've been told that it's one of the largest Memorial Day parades in the state and that there will be media coverage.
I'm asking all MVPA and GLMVPA members in the Dearborn area to contact Betty LaMeda at 313-943-2358.
Anyone else with MVs in the area, feel free to call also. There is a parade fee, but I believe it will be waived for us.
The website is: http://www.cityofdearborn.org and the parade info is about half way down the page.

Thank you for your participation,
Sandy Kitter
GLMVPA# 254

ida34

Can't do it. I have my local parade and I was the only green iron last year. Sorry have to support local.

67Beast

Sorry, I'm like Ida34, I'm the only green at our local parade and if I don't show up, then there is nowhere for the older guys to ride. The parade use to have them all marching through town to the Veterans Memorial in the town cemetery, but now most of the guys are getting up there in age and can't make the march. So we drop the troop seat down and load as many as we can in the two trucks so that they still get to make the parade.

Attachments

citizensoldier

I cant swing it either. I have a local parade here and need to help them. SAL,VFW,AL obligations already..I will check with other GLMVPA members in the TOMM, Tip of Mitt Motorpool and see but its a bit far for us..Nice to see you posting pres... Keep up the good work..
Lane

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks