• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

rear axle keyway cork seals

butch atkins

obviously i had technical problems posting last night,*#!% dial up modem,anyway keyway seals are 3/16 thick,1/4 wide,1/2 long,i just measured some that i got from memphis equipment ,but you can make them out of the cork intake gaskets for an early model chevy v8 intake gasket kit,they are the right thickness ,just use arazor blade and cut them to the size given they can be a little bigger,because all they do is get squeezed between the keyway in the axle tube and the threads on the axle nuts just dont make them to small,dont want gear lube leaking on axle bearings ,hope this helps,good luck,READ THE MANUAL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks