• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Goat dash rebuild

Charlie 6

Another Goat on the road.

Another goat on the road in Oklahoma. Got my goat in Jan 2012 after a 1,500 mile trip. Been working on it outside off and on since then. Finally finished a complete overhaul of brake system that included cyls, pads, springs, master cyl, flexible lines both air & hydraulic, a few fabricated steel lines and Dot 5.
Now able to go down the road with out holding my breath.
Next on the list put on some new tires that I scored a couple of weeks ago and converting turn signal switch to new style.
If anyone know of a post that shows how to covert over to new style turn signal switch please let me know.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks