• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's up with the 'political speech' ban on this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pd2fly

Accepting of political ads, yet not political discussion? Hinky?

Someone, please explain why this site is more than willing to accept political advertisements (other than $, duh) while at that same time not allowing us to discuss politics?

Is there anyone on this site that honestly believes military vehicles are not in the crosshairs of certain politicians? I guess my 2nd Amendment rights are safe, too? This site constantly reminds me how perilous my 1st Amendment rights are.

Is this a 'head in the sand' mentality, or is it more dangerous than that?

Thanks,

Bruce

Mr/s Administrator - please use a 10 megaton or greater 'ban hammer'. I prefer an instantatious death over a slow, torturous bleeding.

Scooteerr

This has been covered recently in another thread... Search is your friend!!!

I believe patracy, admin/IT guy, stated that the ad in the top left corner is paid for by Google and they supply the ads for that certain spot... They control that ad section and I believe Steel Soldiers has no control in what they put there...

:patracy::patracy:
:rant::rant:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since you've only been here a minute, take some time to look around before criticizing the establishment. The site does run from money and the google ads provide a revenue stream that keeps the site free for you and the masses. Complaining about a free service?? Hinky

Oh, for what it's worth, I prefer the "head in the sand" Mentality over the "head in the rectum" version. Need to go back to 1st Amendment class too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks