• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OOPS!!!!!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Whoops! :shock:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ouch. Bet the wifey ain't gonna be too happy. Body shops are gonna charge more than the purchase price of the trailer to fix that rear deck lid.

EZFEED

Heheheeeee!!!!!! Yep she wasn't too pleased!!!! :lol: :lol:

Well looks like State Farm will actually have to work for this months premium! HA! I can fix it with my plasma cutter and just stitch weld a new section back in but I am short on personal time these days due to work plus I haven't made a claim in years so I think i'll let the insurance pick this one up. 8)

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
O.K., now how do we know that the driver of the white Chrysler, didn't back into the trailer hitch??? After all, there is a chock block in front of the trailer tire. :?

SPCWarning

Neighbor: "OMG, did your husband's military trailer roll into you car?"

Wife: "Nope, that's where he's installing a pintle hitch so I can haul more groceries".......here's your sign.

emr

Wish i could laugh and say gee that never happened to me, But i have been alive to long and playing to long with these things, dont feel bad it happens and can happen to anybody :( 2 of my work trailers on one front corner each have a perfect bumper dent from a deuce that slowly rolled on what looks like flat ground 2 different times, as i watched it slowly roll towards it i felt , well i could run over there and get hurt trying to stop it or just take the pain watching, i watched, I have done the other already and have scars to prove it :) and a few other such stories in my life, I deal with trailers all my life, and well I say every time that will never happen again i will always chock tires :) aua

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks