• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Two M135/M211s for sale near Fredericksburg, VA

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Came north up Rt. 17 in Fredericksburg, VA yesterday coming back from Richmond (had to drop off builder77's new deuce fuel tank to him). Passed by a private auction company on the oradside that had two M135/M211 trucks parked right up near the road awaiting their fate. The auction house sells privately owned vehicles to the highest bigger. I didn't get a great look, but one was painted red, the other OD. Relatively complete. Mechanical condition unknown. Located on Route 17, just east of I-95, on the right-hand side (southbound). Sorry, don't know the name of the place, and I live a ways away.

M215

Those are M35s ?

If it is the same pair I know of they are M35s, been sitting there for a year or two. One looks like came from a fire dept, other is camo with a single cargo bow (extra tall) installed near the cab. They had one there several years ago, wanted $6500 for a rusted out M35, checked on it again a year later, reduced to $6000. after that it dissappeared. This current pair showed up shortly after to collect dust, I don't even want to know how much $ they want for these.
Karl

SierraHotel

I think I already know the answer…got any idea when they go on the block?
I can already hear momma screaming: Got a title? Got ten tires that will hold air? Got the one that won’t off? No effing way! Ho hum….

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks