• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

301st Fighter Wing markings

1945MBJeep

Hi. I'm pretty new to jeeps, having bought mine just a month ago and I'm even newer to this site with this being my first post. Can you help?

Being in the UK I was thinking of marking my MB in British markings but a photo has made me reconsider.

I've found a pic of an MB that was made either the same day or the day before mine and is part of the 301st Fighter Wing at Okinawa in 1945. Sadly, the bumper markings are far from clear and I wondered if anyone could help with how the front and rear bumpers would have been marked.

Thanks, Lee.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks