• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chatted with ADR.. Sounds like a winner!!

citizensoldier

I talked with Andy this morning he was on the road home from L.A.. It sounds like his truck is in awsome shape. Started right up and they pulled it on the trailer. They loaded my Pionier trailer in his deuce and are headed back to Georgia.The only thing he said did not work was the lights?? Could be anything. He has lots of pictures and will post them when he gets home..
So I cant tease him about having a phantom deuce anymore.. He sounded very happy. :lol:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Andy's a good guy, I am really glad his Deuce is better than expected.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
They are trailering it back right??? Who's trailer is he using???
Correct, they are using Jkelly66's Ford Dually and gooseneck.

citizensoldier

Ok guys time to fire you up...

Well just came back from the Devilman Florida round up.. The competition is on with you Georgia boys!!! Mike wanted me to post this to fire you guys up.. Good turn out for the first show. I had my mother with me or I would have pitched a tent and stayed til Sunday.. Had allot of fun,, but! The only thing was our US iron did not make a good showing other than Kenny's deuce tractor.. He had to pull out the MOG, and 2 Pinz.. I can tell you this though.. Not many vehicles could have made it where they did to even get stuck.. I am very impressed and a Pinz is on my list of want for a future truck.. Them little buggers realy go!! I will try and post a picture but its that damn dial up again..

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks