• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Oregon Title and Reg

frankenkaiser

I recently purchased a M35A2, can someone in Oregon that has titled and registered an M35A2 answer some questions for me, Oregon DMV said the M35 has to be registered with truck plates being that its over 10,000 GVW, I have seen other M35's with regular passenger plates, what the in's and out's on this?

Thunder in NWOR

Local Oregon DMV had me do my M35A3 (1993) as "Truck" when I bought it 3 years ago.
Subsequently, (and only recently) it has been suggested to me to investigate "special" plate. I have, as yet, not a clue what that means referrence OR DMV, but was told limits use.
Mark

Zuk

I Have recently purchased an M35A3 and it has a truck title, but what I have read that if you can get an organization to say it is a special interest vehicle you can change the title.
I'm wondering if MVCCO would qualify to do this?

Tony

Scarecrow1

If you can try to register it as a antique . This is a great way to have the Deuce at a good insurance price but, it does have limitations and at times it can be a pain in the rear . If you plan on driving it every day then stay with standard insurance,s .....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks