• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where are these holes for?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, perhaps a few of the guys that have been talking about reflectors and warning lights can help out with this one. What are these holes that are just inboard of the reflector locations on my ambulance? Look like they were for some sort of civvy clearance lights. Anyone able to help?

The mystery holes are circled in pink. (hey, it stands out best)

Attachments

Barrman

Didn't you post that picture on the Zone a few months ago? If it wasn't you, then somebody had a very similar looking hole. (That doesn't read right, but I am not sure how else to put it.) It was figured out on the other picture, that somebody had put a pedestal type license plate light mount there. That seems to be what yours is too.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It was me, but never saw a conclusive response to my inquiry. That makes sense, Barrman, but there is ANOTHER one, same type mounting holes, on the opposite side, just inboard of the OTHER reflector mounting position.

spicergear

Most likely was done by a fire company that got it... or the like. It's much easier to mount stuff like that than it is to round up factory style tail lights.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks