• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Colorado/Kansas Meet

breelanr

Anyone interested in meeting in Cheyenne Wells, CO for the "2007 Machine Gun Shoot & Military Vehicle Display" on May 4, 5 and 6?

http://www.rmfcsa.org/Cheyenne.htm

The ad in Military Vehicles Magazine also states "Free admission and camping for military vehicles and reenactors"

I have requested additional information about the event and a dedicated area for Steel Soldiers members.

breelanr

I just spoke with Bob McBride, the organizer of the 2007 event. He will let us have our own area to camp, an area to have vehicles on display and even a place to do trail runs. Last year, over 2400 spectators attended the event and they expect more this year. If there is enough interest, I'll setup everything with Bob and make it happen. Let me know if you are interested.

breelanr

I have confirmed entry and camping will be free for MVs. I'm planning on heading out on May 4th. Anyone between Pueblo and Denver want to convoy?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks