• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Baldwin filters

bomar76

With our new duece coming home tomorrow, I armed myself with the GREAT info posted here on filters and started my hunt.

Since it was posted that the Baldwin secondary filters fit perfect w/o screwing with anything I decided that was the brand to get if I could.

I really couldn't see messing with a filter to get it to fit if I could set the right one w/o a huge hassle.

Called a couple Baldwin dealers that were Semi Tractor dealers, no luck.

Called TruckPro (locations all over) http://www.truckpro.com/index.html

they were out of the secondary filters but said they would have them tomorrow at 7:30 AM :)

Here is what I bought and the costs each:

Baldwin

Oil Filter: P20-HD ................$6.95

Primary: PF906....................$5.29

Secondary: PF902................$6.45 (of course I ordered 2)

They don't carry the correct gaskets (either G-241 or G-107) for the secondaries but would be happy to order them directly from Baldwin for me.

I am gonna call John Deere (we have a large local dealer) and see if they have them.

Anyway, they seem to be a great place for filters for the M35 and have a lot of locations.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like Donaldsons! I think most filter comparos tell you what not to use. Anything else is usually acceptable.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks