• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Convoy lights??

Armada

I've seen them with just the single globe flasher mounted to the center of the roof. I like yours better.
Dam Mike, you've come a long ways with your 1009! It's lookin' great! :)

bus63kombi

Yeah yours looks good. Mine was free, and I ALWAYS wanted one. I was planing on putting one on one of my VW busses. But then I got the M1009 and it was perfect. I use mine alot to. So it is nice.

bus63kombi

Nice, takedowns and alleys are nice, but those wig wags are just fun, I could Convert mine and change out the center, but to much work, And the PA is entertaining

Prerunner1982

at one of the post we do drills at, they had a set mounted to a fastback that said police on it, that was suppose to be put in the back of a pickup, but it was on the ground... If its there the next time i go... i might have to contact someone as by the time i see it again it will have been there over a year...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks