• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Color of the USA 6x6?

Elwenil

I like Spicer's rants about USA6X6. They are entertaining and educational. Sort of like an after school special...

But with more cussing. :)

Desert Rat

I'm sure SG will be more than happy to inform us of his experiences (with editing...........................)

carguy455

lets hear it

So I checked the reviews, not seeing any...come on guys, if there is stuff to be said, let the rest of us hear it in reviews so we dont get burned !!!

Miltrucks

Would like to hear the reviews as well.

I have only had one previous dealing with the company and it was pretty reasonable. Tires were close to what was described and were shipped OK.

Have a second dealing with them now for a set of custom rims and different tires. In the process of getting the things built as we speak. I can write up my experience once the wheels get here and we see what everything looks like.

Elwenil

I'll give you the short version of Tom's story and he can fill in the details. Basically Daniel made a bunch of promises to Tom on parts and got the whole thing screwed up. Wrong parts, late or no shipment, bad quality, etc. Tom rants a bit about it and vows not to do business with Daniel. Some time later, Tom's M715 gets chosen to run in Four Wheeler's Top Truck Challenge and Daniel contacts Tom to ask him what he needs. Basically sucking up for a cheap advertisement opportunity. I believe Tom tells him something to the effect of "Sure, you can make good on the last load of stuff I bought from you." Anyway Tom agrees to let him try to make everything right and get a new set of rims from him. Shipping is late, and when he gets the rims the runout is more than what any sane man would want. Things pretty much degrade from there. I think that sums it up, eh Tom?

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've heard this type of story way too many times about 6x6.

You are either an HONEST, HAND SHAKE business man, OR YOU ARE NOT.

Apparently Mr. Little is NOT. I concur with the statement of staying far away from him.

Miltrucks

Noy you guys have me wondering how my deal is going to turn out -lucky it soulds like if I get by like my first.

Hopefully I should have the wheels / tires in the next two weeks. I got a call from one of the guys in the shop this week letting me know they were making the rims now.

Will follow up with the results (and pictures) when I get them in.

Thanks for the feeback!

spicergear

HA-HA! GOOD LUCK!!! I certainly wish that to you. I got told the two week thing over and over and over...alright...I gotta do a write up about this. Gimme a couple days...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks