• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Went to John Winslows thursday

Thursday while visiting my grandparents about 20 minutes from johns i visited and took some pics of some of the trucks he had for sale great person just wished i could have spent more time there he has lots of parts for dueces and 5tons also saw three wreckers tons of trailers i would say about 4 acres of old trucks for parts. I will get the pics up a soon as i get them on the computer . Im not real good with the computer. Thanks Kenneth

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenneth, looks great. Like the pic of the family between the trailers, the best of two worlds. The one time I stopped in there after Aberdeen 05, myself and the 3 yr old walked around for 2 hous just discovering. I really love John's 2 1/2 ton dump as well as the USMC all terrain fork lifts. Would love to have both. Can't wait to go back.

TacticalTruck

John and I work together on some deals. In fact, that is my M35A2 w/w pictured for sale on his lot. It's a clean truck with some minor movie history. John is a straight shooter and he actually services and stands behind what he sells.
Jeff

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I gotta add, and I've said this before, John is quite capable of spraying the NATO pattern in CARC.

TacticalTruck

It's down there because I had it on a TV show in Wilmington and I decided to sell it because I bought a dropside truck back from a guy who I sold it (the dropside) to a few years back. It was easier to drop it at John's. I'm looking to get $5500. It has a 1987 1-D turbo. It appears to have received a new tranny at the same time and the transfer looks like it was replaced about the same time. Thanks for the interest.
Jeff
TacticalTruck.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks