• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Unimog 404 page updated...

Desert Rat

Chris,

Looks like you have a mini satellite dish in the back there :roll: ! Just kidding :lol: . Looks like you're having too much fun. Keep us posted! It's kinda funny, I went just the opposite way with my truck.......

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ha! Thanks DR. Yep, you went from bed to box and I went from box to bed. I think my radio box would have looked good on the back of your deuce [:)] Actually, it would work good for one of those Spruce Mtn trucks with the back axle and frame chopped off.

Do you like my ghetto plastic windows? I need to get the door halves to the top shop and have it replaced. Every time I bump it, more breaks off. Cheap crap, it's only 35 years old, what a rip-off[^]

Desert Rat

Just 35 years old? Heck, the plastic window on my old convertable top is in better condition than that and it's 38 years old without any tears and you can still see through the opaqueness! I'm constructing a box to ship it in to rdixiemiller for the help he provided me. I'll let him have the honors of continuing to have fun with this....... I stumbled upon a site where someone had taken a box off a dead Mog and mounted it on the chassis of an M105 with considerable success. They guy already had a box Mog and wanted to have a galley and bathroom to tow around. I forget where this site was, but it was a really cool conversion.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks