• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

revisiting 11.00x20 duals on deuce with spacer?

Monster Man

wondering if Big Mike ever got those 11.00 x 20 duals, and if so did they fit without a spacer between the wheels?

Monster Man

nice! thanks for the pics. If you have a chance can you check the spacing between the tires? 1 inch would be good, 1 1/2" better.
I've only seen one page that had pics of 11.00x20's dualed, and it said it all depends on brand, some tires clear, some rub. I really want 11.00x20's but don't want the tire failure by rubbing, singles would be good too, though. Still haven't decided, cause I have already gotten two flats, and two of my stems are damaged and leak air. The duals come in really handy then!

stefos

I use dual 11X20 Matador tires made in Slovenia. Nobody knows them but they are new and very very chip. I don't use a spacer. I took some messurments: 1 inch at the bottom and 1 3/16 at the top, when the tire pressure is 65psi and there is a load of 1 ton. I had 1000 miles on this configuration mostly on high speeds and no problem. But I have the feeling that if I put dual snow chains on them I will have a serious problem. The tires are too close to the springs and to each other. Also I had no problem with mud.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks