• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mopar 440 deuce in the mud (pics and vid added)

rizzo

Re: RE: Mopar 440 deuce in the mud

devilman96 said:
I thought he installed 15.5's or 395's on the truck?
this was video from over a month ago. We are getting a group together this sunday to test out the 15.5's that he just put on last weekend. I can get some pics if your interested. Probably some video too.

rizzo

Re: RE: Re: RE: Mopar 440 deuce in the mud

vtdeucedriver said:
got any pics of the engine install????????sounds cool as hell!!!

I can get some of the engine now, I don't have any of the actual install.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Mopar 440 deuce in the mud

Hey Rizzo, what is the video titled under on the website? I cant get it to open from your link and cant find it on the site.

Devin,
Try right clicking on one of the links and then save it to your desktop (or folder of your choosing). Locate the file in Windows explorer and double click that and you will be "in the mud".

I especially like the middle one (b) when you hear a guy say, "hah hah, not makin' it outa that one.." which proves to be an early assumption. Oh yeah, watch this when I hit reverse! :lol:

rizzo

Polverone said:
Devin,

I especially like the middle one (b) when you hear a guy say, "hah hah, not makin' it outa that one.." which proves to be an early assumption. Oh yeah, watch this when I hit reverse! :lol:
i thought that was pretty funny too. That truck was going places I wouldn't think of taking the multifuel deuce in. Once I get the 46's put on my deuce I will be testing it to find the limits.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thanks for the links they are way cool

Frank:
Thanks for the pictures and video links I really enjoyed looking at them. I grew up in Illinois and Indiana and the mud looks very familiar. Not very many places open enough around here to do that but I hope to be moving out the country again some day.

Thanks again and God bless,
Very Respectfully,
David

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks