• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thank you Kyle (www.blackrockfab.com)

mikey

So, Kyle (blackrock on SS) couldn't get rid of his 11x20 ndt's on CL and I wanted to upgrade the 9x20's on my deuce. It was a perfect match. I went down to Phoenixville, PA and picked up 13 11x20's for a few cases of beer. I must say, Kyle was one **** of a nice guy and his shop was very impressive. He was working on a bobbed 5 ton on what must have been 60" tires. He fabricated the wheels himself. He's got a plasma cutter and laser cutters and one **** of a setup. His custom lift kit is also really impressive. If you need anything fabricated, bobbed or customized give him a shout. Great guy, very nice to talk to and one **** of a passion for MV's.

Thanks Kyle!

Cheers!

Mikey

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks