• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new deuce engine trouble

nmc

:confused:
Hello I just bought a m35a2 with a non turbo white diesel
It only has 800 hours/ 24000 miles and is nice
I bought it on ebay and was going to run it home when going up a big hill it seemed to run out of gas and quit. It will not start now.
We ran there again to look at it and replaced the fuel filters it is getting diesel to the injection pump and the pump seemed to squirt when we took the line off it and turned it over. It will not start and it doesnt even smoke when you crank it. Like it is getting no diesel to the motor. It will run on starting fluid (which i did not do for long) to try to get it going but still no luck...I am at a loss I dont know what to do. I am new to this and wondered if anyone could help thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks