• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 wiring diagram

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone know where i can find a wiring diagram for my M35? When i bought the truck A few of the wiring harneses were broken. I need to hook up turning signals, horn, and the high-low beam switch. Can anyone tell me what the box on the drivers side front fender well is for? It has wires comming to it but the ones comming out are cut off. thanks.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ken, you can download manuals from Logsa. Check the deuce tips section for that. The best schematic is in the TM 9-2320-361-20 and its in the appendix. It's a pullout and I suggest to any deuce owners, if you can afford a paper copy of this manual, get it! My intention is to take it to Kinkos and copy it then laminate the copy. I've done this with the former CUCV and haaving that copy that you can stick on the truck with a magnet is priceless when troubleshooting harness problems.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks