• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

soft top for m211

dmp1981

Does anyone here know where I can get a soft top for my m211. My back portion is good but top is gone. New or Used, any help?

52 XM211

MVtrucker

Mine came from New Life. Whatever you decide on, be sure that the back piece has the metal reinforcements in the side panels. I once had a top from another company, not mentioned here, that did not have the reinforcements, but that was several years ago.

butch atkins

have bought 4 tops,cabbacks from 4 dealers since 1992 when i bought my m211,will rate myexperiences with them,weeebee webbing, best for the money1st top didnt fit ,exchanged no problem,NLRM 1st top didnt fit at all,sent back,2nd wasnt much better rest of stuff good,refunded money for top,Beach wood canvas,1st top,cab back,no rollup straps ,excessive shrinkage on top,sent back both,2nd top not much better excessive shrink,cab back ok,524.00 and 8 months later,ordered stuff in jan 05,top still 3 inches short,sent 2 pc top,seam stitched down middle,what ajoke,if anyone cant handle the truth about the products they sell,i have all the emails and pics to back up what i say,best top and cabbackwas made by mike sinkovich,now deceased,his stuff fit 1st time around with no problems,just my experiences,i also have a nos top in a1968 dated box with which i compared all others to this one,moral of the story ,shop carefully,not all canvas is created equel

MVtrucker

My New Life top was perfect in every way.
My Weebe did NOT have the steel reinforcements. Maybe they caught on and started installing them.

butch atkins

having bought all these tops i find it difficult to believe that all these dealers arent on the same page,i realise that there isnt a lot of demand for m135 m211 canvas ,but everyone i have had make something has been different,but each dealer has claimed to have an "original " top or drawings to make them by,example ,weebee puts a corner reinforcement in front of top where side panels/wind shield meet (major stress point due to sharp corner),beachwood and new life,refuse to believe me about this,even after sending them an old original top for them to look at as a pattern to make one ,new life even cut up the top i sent them and i never got it back(july 04) they said they "lost it",beachwood same thing but they did return topwhen they sent the 2nd,3rd top ,8 months later (sept 05),im not picking on anyone dealer but when i send pics of the nos in box top nd an old topwith my order and andthey still get it wrong,whats up with that?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks