Search results

  1. snafu

    The Skinny on 24087

    Hopefully no one minds resurrecting this thread. My M37 is a bit of automotive archeology. In many places, each layer of paint is exposed. Can anyone tell me what the top (darkest OD) layer of paint is? I thought it was 24087, but then the 24087 I got from Rapco matches the browner...
  2. snafu

    pix of the steering setup

    It's called a Drag Link. There are actually two of them. The one you are indicating is the drag link from the pitman arm to the idler arm. The bottom drag link goes from the idler arm to the steering arm on the knuckle.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks