Search results

  1. NDT

    Buying HMMWV from law enforcement agency

    That is true. But if it came from the 1033 program and has demil parts like a turret, it has to go back to DLA. Sure if it’s a garden variety 998 that came from State Surplus, the 18 month rule applies then they can sell it. Most Law agencies get their Army toys from 1033.
  2. NDT

    Buying HMMWV from law enforcement agency

    Here are the rules: Turn-Ins and Transfers (
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks