Search results

  1. M37M35

    New Member from Oklahoma

    You first need to check and find out what kind of documents the previous owner had for it. An SF97 is a form that would have come with it when it was surplussed from the military to allow that buyer to get a title. If you don't have any paperwork for it, you'll have to file for a title to be...
  2. M37M35

    New Member from Oklahoma

    Has the truck ever been tagged previously? Do you have a title or SF97 or any other paperwork for it? My understanding is it's basically a Chevy Blazer, so most companies will insure it. I use State Farm for my deuce.
  3. M37M35

    New Member from Oklahoma

    Hi Robert! Welcome from the Henryetta area!
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks