Search results

  1. Squibbly

    Anybody know what this (and leaking)?

    The vents for the diffs are just hoses. That’s just a capped off fuel line. I suppose it could be a gas tank vent, but the fill tube is so big I wouldn’t think it would need one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Squibbly

    Anybody know what this (and leaking)?

    Does it trace back to the gas tank?
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks