• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Fuel Injectors MEP-003a Onan part number 147-0136

Milhouse

I was able to find 2 brand new ones, but I need 2 more, these seem to be in short supply, anyone know where I can find 2 either new or re manufactured? or at least like new used? any help would be greatly appreciated. And yes i have e-mailed Delks to see if they have any, along with Surplusman, just waiting for their replies...

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I might have some spares, will check tomorrow. PM me this weekend to remind me if I don't get back to you.

screejunk

We have NOS Onan 147-0136 for MEP002A and MEP003A units and many other Onan Machines

We have a number of these in stock....http://greenmountaingenerators.com/...ion-nozzle-and-holder-assembly-onan-147-0136/

I was able to find 2 brand new ones, but I need 2 more, these seem to be in short supply, anyone know where I can find 2 either new or re manufactured? or at least like new used? any help would be greatly appreciated. And yes i have e-mailed Delks to see if they have any, along with Surplusman, just waiting for their replies...

Chainbreaker

By "nozzle holder" are you referring to:

The 45 5 XDHHH XB PAGZZ HOLDER ASSEMBLY, NOZZLE EA 1 4 147-0135

Ref: pg 144 PDF (153 printed) TM9-6115-584-24P Parts manual

OR

The hold down: "FLANGE, RETAINING: NOZZLE EA 2 2 147-014"

OR

The finned heatsink: ADAPTER, NOZZLE: FINNED, EA 1 1 LH 147-0132 --- ADAPTER, NOZZLE: FINNED, EA 1 1 RH 147-013

Reference: pg 140 PDF (149 printed) TM9-6115-584-24P Parts manual

And by junk do you mean unusable or old but usable...what is intended use/purpose?

Last edited:

redneck610

No its the nozzle holder (not to tip or fin part) The part the fuel line screws into. But I think I found an easier way. I thought unit had a manifold heater instead of glow plugs well pretty sure I was wrong. If it has glow plugs that is my ticket in to induce air into the cylinder to hold valves closed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks