• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce armor? Help U.S.A. who owns this truck.

HASSON1911

I would say we have a winner, good job heath. I saw it and was maybe thinking of a project after my crew cab, look very protective. And in todays world a little protection is nice.

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
By the description in the article it is based off a M35A3 but it has an A2 front end. I wonder how they accomplished that?

caliber1

Was wondering the same thing. Looks like there might be some suspension lift, maybe that's the trick to not jacking the hood all up??? What about the radiator though? Hmmm...

By the description in the article it is based off a M35A3 but it has an A2 front end. I wonder how they accomplished that?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks