• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M135 Quad cab

JerseyHick

Great job like every one said good workmanship. and most people but us prolpbly will not even know that it is not factory.
Thanks jwentz. That's so true only people in the hobby know. 9 out of 10 have no clue it was modified. You just don't see to many 749 series driving arround.

ThumperTDC

I don't know how I missed this thread. We started collecting 3 m211's to do the same thing. Going to keep one stock, but the other two will become a crew cab. Lot of other mods planned for it, but I have to say yours turned out sweet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks