• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Harris

WC43

Anybody have a wire diagram for this, which pin is which. I tried to take the ends off, no go, they put it together then fill it with epoxy. I would be interested in a set of wiring couplers also.

Harris.jpg

papakb

Nice find on the power inverter! I could use one with my 117s. I have an older MacKay inverter but it's considerably larger than that one.

The output cable is a regular CX-4720, it's that input connector that's going to be difficult to find. If you can pull a number off of the connector I'd give Electro-Maven in Carson, Ca a call. They might be able to match it up with one for you.

As for getting information out of Harris, good luck. If you know someone who has an account with them it's probably downloadable but otherwise since it's associated with their newer series radios they're still pretty protective about what they give out.

Kurt

KG6KMJ

Last edited:

WC43

I am just trying to see if it works, I don't have comm. gearuse with it. I was going to power some 24 volt LEDs with it, probably not agood idea not knowing the output capabilities of the unit. I have since found ahigh output converter much better suited for my use. So I really need to knowwhich pins are used for the input, I just don’t want to just start throwingpower at it. If I can get it working, then we’ll figure out what it’s worth. And thenI’ll put it up for grabs. Thanks for any help Dave

papakb

[FONT=659b3033bf4e33690a9f5368#580f00]http://www.scribd.com/doc/54433008/9/DC-DC-POWER-SUPPLY#page=42

RF-5061-PS001[/FONT]
[FONT=639b30389d4e33be0a9f5368#580f00]The RF-5061-PS001 is a 12 VDC to 28 VDC DC/DC converter intended for use in 12 VDC vehicles. The RF-5061-PS001 is capableof providing 30 amps at 28 VDC, making it compatible with the Falcon II family of products. The RF-5061-PS001 is qualifed for tactical environments and does not require shock tray mounting. The unit includes an ancillary kit and 11081-5009-01 DC input cable. A DC output cable must be ordered separately.Color: Black

Kurt

KG6KMJ
[/FONT]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks