• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cargo bow straps

67Beast

I was wondering if anyone had a good source on the straps that mount on the bow corners and hold the cover when rolled up. I need a full set of 10 for my deuce. I looked at several of the online vendors and no one listed them, but I know that most carry a lot more than what they list. So if anybody has a good source it would be great and save me probably a full day calling around to see who had them.

acetomatoco

I have a set of new ones... $30, but under 54 inches of snow in a container and it is 24 degrees below zero here today, so cannot ship for weeks... til after mud season... before black fly season...last frost here usually June 8. ACE

chucks46

I am looking for the straps for my cargo cover on the m35a2, seems I need them all truck is in great shape, just the cargo cover has no straps to tie down to bows or when rolled up any ideas where to find them would really help... thanks

shenkmen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks