• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hale P250 Water pump

Well two drafting hoses and a lot of work later I think I have two of my units running. I have them in my truck and am hauling them to Colorado to try to pump water up to a water tank used by our railroad's steam engines. The pipeline is 3 and 4" iron pipe and is 2,300' long, but the real kicker is pushing water up a 400' mountainside to the tank. I am going to run the pumps in series as centrifugal pumps are more about volume than pressure.

I will try to attach a link to last summers pumping attempt. http://ngdiscussion.net/phorum/read.php?1,316964

(I hope that works)

Last edited:

nikvlazak123

I Need to buy many OEM parts for P250 Model 1

If someone could supply..or have a list we could do business

Thanks

Vlazakis Nikolaos
Ship Supplies

Greece

Oceanspook

I know this an old thread, but I’m looking for the Hale P250 manual that was posted at the link. Anybody know where I can get it now?

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks