• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A Couple of EUC Questions from a First Timer

Augi

This is my first time buying from GL and I have a question about the EUC:

In section II I've checked Box A (stating I plan to keep the items purchased).

Do I also need to check Box C (items will not be sold to non-US citizens)?

Or do I only need to check box C if I check one one of the other boxes that says I intend to resell the items?

If I do not check box C, do I write "Not Applicable" in the field directly below it or do I leave it blank?

Also, for the proof of address is a utility bill good enough? The GL site says "IRS correspondence or other government document" but I don't have any with my current address.

I will get on the GL online help chat on Monday, but I figured I would ask here as well so the answers will be publicly available for other first timers.

Thanks,
Augi

DieselBob

In section II "A" i checked the box and also included "For intented use only" and checked box "C". Every block that I didn't check I put in "Not Applicable". This is for when I purchased my deuce.

Augi

So I ended up checking box C.

They also decided they didn't like my utility bills, so I sent them a USPS change of address letter, a voter registration card and the registration renewal request for my car from the DMV.

They emailed me back later and asked for a notarized copy of my lease agreement, which I provided.

They were OK with everything being scanned and emailed to them.

Now just waiting for a response.

Augi

I've completed the paperwork, printed it out, signed and dated before scanning it to attach to an e-mail. I've sent it and a copy of my drivers license. Will I get a reply back from them to confirm it's been received?

DieselBob

I don't remember getting a response back that it was received. I always go online (live chat on GL web site) a day or two after submitting my paper work and verify they have received it and save the reply I get just in case.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks