• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151 prices?

I'm looking at a couple of M151's. One is uncut and pretty well restored, although the passenger floor pan was repaired. The other was cut and repaired and in a lot less condition. I just started looking at these, so I do not know much about them. It a cut jeep ok provided it was put back together correctly? I realize the value will be less. Any ideas on ball park prices would be appreciated.

B3.3T

Too many variables left out: Which model 151? Title is a real biggie? Top/doors/accessories? Engine/drivetrain? Overall body? $2500-29,000

Yes on the title. Top, doors, accessories not important. M151A1 or A2. Body does not have to be perfect. Not looking for a major restoration project, however. I' interested in a running Mutt. I am willing to put some work into it. I guess the short answer is not a frame off restoration but possibly a Mutt that is solid, decent mechanical shape but could use some TLC, parts, etc.

gem1410

I bought a m151a2 last summer---it was uncut and in good condition--no rops--good title--top--doors--lots of extras--My friends wife wanted it gone as he clogged up his driveway with a M35a3----paid $6500----trans leaks--water pump leaks --drives nice--

Attachments

Last edited:

That looks very nice. I think you got an excellent deal on that from the prices I'm seeing. I hope to get one that nice.

gem1410

Got lucky----they are around--my friend did me right--I still have an a1 I got from a military base in 1982--had to cut it and put it back together--but it only cost $89 back then

Attachments

Lindsaym151

I just bought one Saturday!Its rough , but its all thier.This will be my third restoration on one in a year.Agood solid Motor pool resto,Runns, steers. stops And is road safe and worthy will cost between 6500 and 10,000.
Take your time and let everyone know your looking!
I found this through a friend of a friend. Sitting in a warehouse 6 miles from me for ten years.I bought it for less than 3000.00
When I get done with it i'll have 5000 in it and it will sell for 12000 to 15000.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to pm me
Best regards
Lindsay orr
lorr.tcp@gmail.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks