• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My 1940 Dodge 1-1/2 Ton w/ winch

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your coming along very nicely on that truck pigtown, its not very often I see a truck that I ahve never seen before BUT this is sure one of them, keep the pics coming that is going to be a piece of history to be really proud of!
KK

truck1

Those front fenders are way cool! Looks like you straightened the drivers side eh? That must have been fun.The sheet metal in those trucks will give you a workout! Very nice rig!

scottgs

Nice job! That's a really nice truck with lots of character and good looks.

I've got to admit, I was momentarily confused when I looked at the thread and realized it's not a 6x6!

Garret

PIGTOWNDODGE

dual mounts were stock as far as i can tell. Kind of makes sense due to the directional tires that you see on the vf trucks in all available pictures that I have seen. Each stock wheel is marked for location.Thanks for your interest.

gabby4244

dual mounts were stock as far as i can tell. Kind of makes sense due to the directional tires that you see on the vf trucks in all available pictures that I have seen. Each stock wheel is marked for location.Thanks for your interest.
I guess that make sense with having a directional tread. The later version 1 1/2 ton singe axle,(g506... ) only had one spare mount, maybe because it had non directional tires ?! I have been on a long, diligent hunt for a g506 '42 to '44. Trying to find that one that has it all, but just might end up getting two,:deadhorse:,but that wouldn't be the worst thing I guess ! I have to say , seeing your truck, makes me think it would be a very close 2nd choice !! Keep posting your great work !!!!!!!!!!!!

vf401jess

I am currently rebuilding a 1940 vf 401 t-203, mine was in very bad shape and missing some parts. Dose any one have a factory grill gard non winch that I may buy?My cab is all done,glass,wiring, and pant. Im now rebuilding the 228 cid that was in it . If any one knows some one who has a grill gard and truck bed for sale please let me know. thaks vf401jess

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks