• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My 1940 Dodge 1-1/2 Ton w/ winch

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man, what a great project! I'm a sucker for old Dodge Brothers trucks! Thanks for posting and for the resto.

BTW, with you working under that blue tarp, don't you miss the pink moments?

Rick

wc12nut

Pigtown,

Add one more to that tally. My son and I picked one some time ago. 1940 National guard tagged inside. We`re missing the winch and the grill guard and box. I`m working on the wc12 right now but am looking forward to the 1 1/2 ton project. I may be contacting you for more info if you don`t mind.

Wc12nut

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Then he has some pretty detailed information if does not own it.

Daffy, are you the owner?

coatesville cowboy

Were is a good place to find info on these dodges my dad and I bought a garage in my town and 2 of these are in there . We always had kc series dodges and know how hard it is to get parts for them I want to put both of these vc trucks back on the road. Any help is appreciated.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks