• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 wiring harness in a M54A2 multifuel?

amick

I am still having trouble getting my left turn signals to work with the headlights on. While going over the wiring I noticed the wiring was in very poor condition and was looking to replace the entire harness. I have a 1968 multifuel M54A2 5 ton. Will a M35A2 multifuel harness work?

vtdeucedriver

You would certinly have all the right Set up when it comes to under the dash. Where the problem will be is from the cab out to all your lights. The wire would be a bit longer for the 5 ton. Call around, I bet you will find that the 5 ton harness is cheaper anyways.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
The starters are on opposite sides of the motor between the deuce and 5ton. Might be a "gotcha", might not.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks