• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Australian military has a new toy...

B3.3T

The British have been using these for years now in Afghanistan. It only has desert applications. In concept, its the same as the SOCCOM Pinzgauers.

DeucesWild11

Funny how big it looks in the 1st pic and how small in the 2nd. Doesn't look like there's much armor/protection for the driver and copilot.

I bet not allot of guys going to call shotgun on that one.. Think about when the turret is in use.. ouch hot brass!

Scarecrow1

I have to agree the fact that they would allow an open cab concept is just stupid. Haven't they watched to way the Afgan fighters hide in the hills and shoot down on their enemy. Nope they must have more drivers than trucks is all I can say about that

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks