• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Show your 5 tons in the snow.

We hardly ever get enough snow here to make it fun to drive in, but after last week's snow (7-8") I can say now that a M928a1 WILL do donuts. Wish I would have had something shorter to drive around, but it was either the 928 or the wrecker truck, and the 928 will do better donuts than a wrecker, haha.

budman67

Checked out your FB page,nice stuff there. I am getting notifications now.

We hardly ever get enough snow here to make it fun to drive in, but after last week's snow (7-8") I can say now that a M928a1 WILL do donuts. Wish I would have had something shorter to drive around, but it was either the 928 or the wrecker truck, and the 928 will do better donuts than a wrecker, haha.

budman67

I might be able to show some time late spring early summer to show my
M54A2 that is in the works. I praying for the half load restrictions to come
Off the roads to get back to full time work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks